Wyeth Nutrition belongs to the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company – Nestlé Group. The birth of Synthetic Milk Adapted (SMA) in 1915 introduced infant formula to the world, and marked the beginning of Wyeth Nutrition’s history. For more than a century, Wyeth Nutrition has continued to adhere to its principal of experience and excellence, setting strict standards globally to provide thousands of families with high-quality, innovative, science-proven nutrition for mothers and infants.
- Over 5,000 employees globally
- 5 global production bases
- Mothers can choose with confidence in more than 40 countries and regions
- More than 14% of total market share in 14 major countries*(Source TABS, DEC 2016)
About Wyeth Nutrition China
Headquartered in Shanghai, Wyeth Nutrition entered the Chinese market in 1986. Over the past 30 years, Wyeth Nutrition has continued to develop and grow with the Chinese market, accumulating a rich variety of experience to meet the different needs of the Chinese consumer over the years, to become the leading infant formula brand in China.
- China is one of the world’s largest markets for Wyeth Nutrition
- Has more than 2,000 local employees
- Awarded “Annual Top Employer China” for five consecutive years since 2014
In China, Wyeth Nutrition has a variety of products to meet different consumer demands, including illuma® (illuma®, illuma® 1%, illuma® Organic, illuma® Atwo), S-26 ® Gold, S-26 ® Ultima®, S-26® Nutrismart tm ,S-26®SMA tm, BabyNes ® and other brands, looking after the needs of mothers and infants from the first day of pregnancy to an infant’s first one thousand days. Infant formula is Wyeth Nutrition’s most important product line with scientific innovation and practiced research at its core.
Jocelyn Zhangying.firstname.lastname@example.org -
Wyeth Press Conference
15:30 - 16:45